SignScientist Logo Design
A logo is the first impression potential customers get of your company. Before a potential client ever contacts you or walks into your store, your logo is a representation of your company. Your logo should be a representitive of the type of business you are, whether it’s fun, serious, creative, professional…etc.
- A logo needs longevity in a changing market. Once a logo is designed it will represent your company for many years.
- A logo needs to be original. It should be designed specifically for your company. A cheap “generic logo” may not reflect your company’s values. A cheap logo may also use clip art which could end up being used by another company.
- A logo should look professional. You would not go into a job interview in a dirty t-shirt with gym shorts on, would you?
A logo should reflect the time and thought gone in to designing it. One of the problems here is that people don’t always realize the amount work that goes into a professionally designed logo:
- The research
- The brainstorming of ideas
- The rough sketches
- The 2 or 3 logo options worked up on the computer
- The amends, tweaking and further amends
A logo is the starting point of your whole corporate/business image, the colors, typography and style of a logo will often dictate the corporate look of the rest of a company’s literature. Sounds to me like that is too important of a commodity to cheap out on and trust me, If you cheap out on the logo in the beginning, you will pay for it later one way or the other. Our price for logo development starting at $150 is not by any stretch of the imagination the most expensive I have ever seen, but it is not a $40 clip art logo slapped together by a quickie sticky logo assembly line either. We are as far as logos go…super competitive, and fair.